Circle Consulting Agency: A Yelp Ads Certified Partner
We’re excited to announce that Circle Consulting Agency is a Yelp Ads Certified Partner. We’re now able to support and manage Yelp Ads campaigns for all of our clients – both large and small. In addition we will be able to provide discounted Yelp services on a month-to-month basis with no need of a contract.
We will also have available a full Pay Per Click strategy that combines Cold Traffic & Re-targeting Display Advertising with Yelp Ads to maximize the amount of leads and new revenue generated monthly.
Keep reading to find out why you should pay attention to your business’ Yelp pages and where you can learn more about Yelp.
Why is Yelp Important?
- Yelp is a transactional platform consumers visit when they’re looking to purchase from a local business.
- In the U.S., Yelp had 94.3M unique visitors on desktop and mobile and is the 20th most-visited internet property
for desktop and mobile combined. (comScore, March 2017)
- According to Nielsen, consumers rank Yelp as the #1 review site for finding local businesses and 79% of consumers make a purchase within a week after visiting Yelp.
What is Yelp Advertising?
- Yelp Advertising is broken into two main programs: Yelp Ads and Enhanced Profile Program.
- Yelp Ads is a performance-based advertising program that is billed on a Cost-Per-Click basis, you pay for the ad when Yelp users click on your ad.
- The Enhanced Profile upgrades your Yelp Business Page, so you’re able to add a call-to-action button, a
photo slideshow, featured video and more to your page.
Do Yelp Ad Programs Work?
Yelp Ads work for businesses across categories – everything from realtors to auto dealers to plumbers, and more!
Here are some statistics for the specific verticals we service:
We’re looking forward to discussing ways we can help grow your business using Yelp Ads & Display Advertising.