5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content!
If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration. Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
- Write a backstory of a review to showcase your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer. Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
- Create a story line around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article. Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
- Create videos based on your reviews. Create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
- Post your positive reviews on your website. Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
- Post your positive reviews on social media. Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see.
Want us to help you build, manage and marketing your reputation?
We can help you get started with 7 easy steps to immediately improve your business reputation.
Click here to get access to our video guide that will show you a 7 step strategy to getting 5 star reviews and improving your brand’s reputation. Or watch the video below for a promotion on our reputation services!
Our mission here at Circle Consulting Agency LLC is simple, to continuously improve our clients' ability to grow their business by building a long term relationship and implementing extremely effective solutions that will directly make a positive impact on business brand marketing & advertising. Schedule your consultation towards a free brand analysis ($997 Value) by phone: 888-603-6026 x707, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact form or